I am a fourth-year Ph.D. student in Electrical Engineering at KAIST advised under Professor Dongsu Han.
My research interests are incorporating machine learning (ML) techniques with network systems to drastically improve performance.
Recently, I have focused on making video streaming/analytics/compression/storage more efficient.
- NEMO: Enabling Neural-enhanced Video Streaming on Commodity Mobile Devices
Hyunho Yeo, Chan Ju Chong, Youngmok Jung, Juncheol Ye, and Dongsu Han
ACM MobiCom, 2020 (Acceptance Rate 62/384: 16.1%)
- Neural-Enhanced Live Streaming: Improving Live Video Ingest via Online Learning
Youngmok Jung*, Jaehong Kim*, Hyunho Yeo, Juncheol Ye, and Dongsu Han
ACM SIGCOMM, 2020 (Acceptance Rate 53/250: 21.2%)
- Neural Adaptive Content-aware Internet Video Delivery
Hyunho Yeo, Youngmok Jung, Jaehong Kim, Jinwoo Shin, and Dongsu Han
USENIX OSDI, 2018 (Acceptance Rate 47/257: 18.2%)
First paper from KAIST in the history of OSDI
- How will Deep Learning Change Internet Video Delivery?
Hyunho Yeo, Sunghyun Do, and Dongsu Han
ACM HotNets, 2017 (Acceptance Rate 28/124: 22.5%)
Kim Youngwhan Global Leader Scholarship, Outstanding Research Achievement
Microsoft Fellowship Asia Nomination Award
Microsoft Research Asia, November, 2019
Kim Choongki Award, Best Research Achievement
School of Electrical Engineering, KAIST, 2018
NEMO: Enabling Neural-enhanced Video Streaming on Commodity Mobile Devices
- Conference talk at MobiCom, September, 2020
- Invited talk at KAIST EE computing lunch, September, 2020
NAS: Neural Adaptive Content-aware Internet Video Delivery
- Conference talk at OSDI, October, 2018
- Invited talk at KAIST EE computing lunch, October, 2018
- Invited talk at NVIDIA AI Conference, July, 2019
How will Deep Learning Change Internet Video Delivery?
- Workshop talk at HotNets, November, 2017
IEEE Transactions on Network (ToN)